Monday Preview - July 10th

Nef

I have come to the belief that the residue of my tears left on the model post assembly provides them with spiritual power which provides better fate deck draws and limited protection from badly timed Black Jokers.  So I personally will embrace the pain.

I also think it may help paint to adhere better.

The terrible horrible awful idea to use these as the base for conversion continues to percolate. If nothing else, there'll be someone with a Dr. Dufresne who'll then be happy to take the spare chihuahua in a coat. (Show of hands, who expected Nathan to have an anklebiter sized dog, because I surely didn't.)

18 minutes ago, dancater said:

I have come to the belief that the residue of my tears left on the model post assembly provides them with spiritual power which provides better fate deck draws and limited protection from badly timed Black Jokers.  So I personally will embrace the pain.

I also think it may help paint to adhere better.

Tears definitely don't help paint to adhere better. (In related news, sad songs, no matter how thematic, don't make the best painting soundtrack, especially if your gray paint was iffy to begin with.) :(

10 hours ago, Gnomezilla said:

(Show of hands, who expected Nathan to have an anklebiter sized dog, because I surely didn't.)

Well, y'all have already seen Luna in the game (our Neapolitan Mastiff) who is a slobber hound of great proportions and lots of love. Then there is Mio Pane, said anklebiter Chihuahua which weighs in at a fat 5lbs and tries to rule the roost. 

Then there are the cats, which also recently made it into artwork and miniature form. :)

On 7/11/2017 at 2:20 AM, Nathan Caroland said:

Y'all will get a better look at them, as well as their renders later today via the Wyrd Chronicles. 

Princess is a large, well kept, and grumpy, cat. :) Also takes place of the Rat King. There will be additional cats in the box, as well as two beleaguered cat-herders. 

The Cats, there are actually eight of them, but seven of them can be done up individually if you chose to go that route (we're including four bases, so you can double some up for visuals, but if you wanted to, you can take them out to seven total). And yes, there is a rather nervous Chihuahua in a cat outfit included (also based off my own little chi-wee-wee). 

I'd love an additional Cat Princess in that set... 1 just doesn't seem enough.