Breachside Broadcast problem

Emberlost

I  was adding the Breachside Broadcast to the podcast app on my phone, and got an error.

Last update failed: 7/7/17 - 10:28 AM

SSLPeerUnverifiedException - Hostname www.breachsidebroadcast.com not verified: certificat: sha1/

Got any ideas? The app in question is Podcast Addict, I'm on Anddroid.

ya ive had this for 2 weeks now and had it before from another podcast. It was fixed by them though i dont know the specifics.
I'm also using Podcast Addicts and an Andriod.

BTW great job on this podcast as it is very appreciated by my groups newer players who dont have access or time to read the 1st ed books and love the fluff and stories.

2 hours ago, Kai said:

I'm still taking a peek into it.  In the meantime all of them are up on the website in the Media section as well as on the Breachside Broadcast Podbean site.  

Vastly appreciate this. I've found that listening to podcasts on my computer is just plain impossible anymore (I get interrupted. A lot.) so I've taken to listneing to them on my phone.

• 2 weeks later...

new to Malifaux and was told there was a podcast of all the old stories which was great but was sad to see the link dead, just happen to glance here for other info and seen this.
So glad your looking into it as I only have my non iphone and Podcast Addict to listen to it.
Really looking forward to the repair as it seems to still be down :(

thanks

@Earthfade2 @Emberlost @durek

It took a bit of playing around but I found out the solution!  It likely has to do with the RSS Feed you are typing in

The feed address you need to type in is http://www.breachsidebroadcast.com/feed/

I just tested this on my personal phone and it worked perfectly.  Please let me know if this doesn't fix your issues and I'll see what I can do.  For what it is worth I also found it through the search function.  

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

And again with the problems with the Breachside Broadcast. This time it's iTunes which is throwing up a fuss, Podcast Addict on my phone doesn't seem to care.

iTunes can't verify the identity of the server,  "www.breachsidebroadcast.com"

The certificat for this server is invalid.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, everything I can see about this issue is not on our side. It shows up in iTunes, it shows up everywhere else. 

If I search for things like this with iTunes, it seems to be something since they went to iOS 11.

We're happy to take any steps, but I'm not sure what to do. Everything is set up correctly, all feeds are validated, including for Apple.

• 2 weeks later...