Lilith's fluff direction

Da Git

6 hours ago, Ergonomic Cat said:

She kinda sorta already has rules - give her another AP for melee, call it good. ;)

Yes, but it's hard to do in game and wastes resources better spent elsewhere to have a sub-standard master... No thanks! 

I was thinking of doing something with a few upgrades that, while keeping to her brutality, would play on the half-breed experimentation she's got going on. 

Yeah here we have a house rule / campaign / thematic encounter that made it happen before the game so we don't have to use the clunky trigger every time.

If you want the most effective way, there was a thread about someone winning while doing the Birthright trigger.

Those are some cool ideas!  I'd still like to do up my own version of "Master" Nekima, turning her into a more fully rounded master.  Give her a lot more synergies with Black Blood, Shamens & the Half-breeds.

I'll try to do something up if you're interested.  Or if you've done something @Sybaris shoot me a PM!