Swordfighter is revealed! Your thoughts?

4thstringer

It will become stapled to her card.  Couple it with Vengeance.  Zero to name your target, do the first place, crush and hit (stone for the repeat if needed), resolve all the repeat hits then get away in a nice defensive stance waiting to reposte anyone willing to come at her.

8 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/54fe412ce4b0c449f7369857/t/595d292ed482e940948e96de/1499277619743/?format=2500w

So, Lady J's reposte just got more usable, and her positioning game just significantly improved.  Do you think you will use it?  What would you use it with?

With her Greatsword :D Dont forget abou her new (0). Sooo sweet

Justice gets some fun placement tricks, which happen to make reposte even scarier. I think that it'll see quite a lot of play with Justice. I'm more likely to pair it up with the no disengaging upgrade than Vengence, but then I really don't rate onslaught on her even with all these positive flips. 

Justice at the end of the blade is pretty similar to the lone swordsmans you will not see anotehr sunrise. Rarely used (as its a high cost) but when you use it it will be devastating. I like it as a (0).  

Overall, the upgrade is very strong, and gives fresh life to the master swordsfighter herself.

• Like 1

As a Lady Justice fanatic, I was doing cartwheels. Well. I was trying - I'm far too fat to actually pull off a cartwheel. Ended up being more of an ungainly belly flop.

I always run her with Badge of Office and Last Stand. Suddenly I have a 3rd upgrade to bolt on that fits seamlessly into the playstyle. She's a missile that I lock onto the priority target and delete it. Now it's easier to get there, easier to survive a counter and she hits even harder on arrival.

Thank you Mr Darland. Beers are on me at the UK Nationals if you can make it.

• Like 2

Nah, there are enough ways to push her up the field that I've never seen the need for the Emissary tricks. 

My record is 14" up the board and round a corner before activating turn 1, courtesy of Francisco, Judge and Queeg, with Grimwell's Doctor's Orders in reserve but unneeded. 

Good proactive thinking.  I like it.

On a side note, I tried the upgrade last night.  The threat of riposte kept my opponent from making ML attacks against me, even with Misaki (I told my opponent I thought that was a mistake given def 5 vs def 7, especially considering he had a decent hand at that point).  And the fact that it was a place made my opponent not want to do tail 'em was pretty decisive, because I think he would have scored an easy three if he had taken it.   The place, attack, place (and then usually attack) means that you are often one-shotting minions and some enforcers.  Previously she was at her best against big models, so hitting a bunch of smaller models felt like a very new thing.  (She one shotted a tengu, took a katanaka down to htw so another model could kill it, one shotted shang, One shotted a TT brother, and killed Lust in 3 turns of combat in my game).

• Like 1