Master Chief's Cats

The wedding cake toppers are all custom made for a particular couple.  Sometimes, after I've posted one, another couple might want something similar, and just want a few changes.

In this case, the happy couple loved this Master Chief, but wanted to change his bride to match their wedding colors, and add in their cats.  They sent me quite a few photos of their cats for the cake topper.

Topper-Master-Chief-and-Cat.jpg

topper-master-chief-and-c.jpg?i=99806645

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

may i friendly ask why you always post your stuff on the malifaux forums but its never malifaux? maybe there are better sites out there for you like cool mini or not.

at lest to me its a little irritating and and people here might not care about your work.

Or make a single thread where you have all the stuff in one place.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, FatRat said:

may i friendly ask why you always post your stuff on the malifaux forums but its never malifaux? maybe there are better sites out there for you like cool mini or not.

at lest to me its a little irritating and and people here might not care about your work.

Or make a single thread where you have all the stuff in one place.

These forums have been open for minis from all manufacturers since the beginning of Wyrd (2005 or something like that).

Great stuff as usual, odinsgrandson - love the cats!

• Like 2