Some clarifications for Zoraida

Is She Wyrd

Hello i'm new in the Forum so i hope i'm in the right place for the question

I've a few questions and it would be great if some of you could answer to them:

1) Can a model decide to avoid spending Ap and just "skip" his turn? (i know he can't take it back later on but could he just pass in order to prevent zoraida from drawing cards due to bewitch?

2) Can a model hit himself with an Mi action? i know all models have LoS on themselves but can they actually punch their own face (fight club style)? This would be useful for obey's purpouse

3)I'm a bit confused upon Hazardous terrain when do i have to flip for the damage? Let's make an example: my opponent has jaakuta Ubume which get in range to a model of mine, in that moment do i have to flip for damage? if she lure another model in, or i Wk/Cg toward her it'll have to make the flip? 

4) Do all ability Stack? When/When not? Disturbing whisper, Misery ... they all stack? Wouldn't it be a bit too strong? :mellow:

I hope it's all clear my English is not the best, thanks all malifolks! :D

9 minutes ago, Is She Wyrd said:

Hello i'm new in the Forum so i hope i'm in the right place for the question

I've a few questions and it would be great if some of you could answer to them:

1) Can a model decide to avoid spending Ap and just "skip" his turn? (i know he can't take it back later on but could he just pass in order to prevent zoraida from drawing cards due to bewitch?

2) Can a model hit himself with an Mi action? i know all models have LoS on themselves but can they actually punch their own face (fight club style)? This would be useful for obey's purpouse

3)I'm a bit confused upon Hazardous terrain when do i have to flip for the damage? Let's make an example: my opponent has jaakuta Ubume which get in range to a model of mine, in that moment do i have to flip for damage? if she lure another model in, or i Wk/Cg toward her it'll have to make the flip? 

4) Do all ability Stack? When/When not? Disturbing whisper, Misery ... they all stack? Wouldn't it be a bit too strong? :mellow:

I hope it's all clear my English is not the best, thanks all malifolks! :D

Reference to page in rule manual

1 - yes, you can choose to do nothing (page 34)

2 You can not target yourself with an attack action (Page 38)

3 when a model enters the terrain or begins its activation in the terrain it will take damage. Not sure if that id your question, so here are the actual rules

Hazardous - Terrain that is considered hazardous deals damage to models that
Activate while within it, or enter it (if they are pushed, moved, or placed within the
terrain). All hazardous terrain deals 1/2/4 damage by default, but some may cause
greater damage if both players wish. The opposing player flips for hazardous terrain
damage, which may not be cheated. A model may only suffer damage from each
piece of hazardous terrain once during each Turn; it is immune to further damage
from that piece of terrain during that Turn. (page 74)

4 As a rough guide abilities stack. conditions don't stack unless they have a +number in their name. So you will take 1 damage for every model with misery, suffer -1 df for each canine remains within 1, suffer :-fatefor each instance of Mei fengs vent steam aura. (page 63)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Adran said:

Reference to page in rule manual

1 - yes, you can choose to do nothing (page 34)

2 You can not target yourself with an attack action (Page 38)

3 when a model enters the terrain or begins its activation in the terrain it will take damage. Not sure if that id your question, so here are the actual rules

Hazardous - Terrain that is considered hazardous deals damage to models that
Activate while within it, or enter it (if they are pushed, moved, or placed within the
terrain). All hazardous terrain deals 1/2/4 damage by default, but some may cause
greater damage if both players wish. The opposing player flips for hazardous terrain
damage, which may not be cheated. A model may only suffer damage from each
piece of hazardous terrain once during each Turn; it is immune to further damage
from that piece of terrain during that Turn. (page 74)

4 As a rough guide abilities stack. conditions don't stack unless they have a +number in their name. So you will take 1 damage for every model with misery, suffer -1 df for each canine remains within 1, suffer :-fatefor each instance of Mei fengs vent steam aura. (page 63)

Thanks that's all more clear now! 
my confusion on the 4 question was indeed about condition/abilities