New Malifaux bios on the website

Lucidicide

3 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Fine, crush a man's dreams.

You know that's what I'm here for.

But for realsies this is good, I know a lot of people who are sad there's no official source to get at least an overview of models and now there is!

34 minutes ago, Phinn said:

/pause 1, /target Aaron's_Dreams
/crush

Fixed it for you. ;)

Ryle's pretty art. So there. :P

(Also appreciate the few delicate hints that the timeline was moved forward, as well as reasonably accurate discussion of when you'd actually hire each model. I salute whoever wrote these blurbs.)

6 minutes ago, necroon said:

And now I cannot help but wonder which faction has the most pants in it. :huh: Maybe Guild? 

I think so. I simply cannot imagine any Guild master wearing a dress under any circumstances (except, perhaps, McMourning on the weekends). Pretty sure reporters were our first skirt-wearers.

Actually I am forced to take that back. Nurse Heartsbane wears a simple sensible shift. And thick hairy stockings. And sensible shoes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

I think so. I simply cannot imagine any Guild master wearing a dress under any circumstances (except, perhaps, McMourning on the weekends). Pretty sure reporters were our first skirt-wearers.

I would rather like to think Lucius has a habit of not only dancing when nobody is watching but wearing whatever makes him feel pretty (or not wearing whatever doesn't - as the case may be).... Or makes her feel pretty - for all I know the entity known as Lucius can change their gender and does so often when off screen.

Someone should endeavor to count the (existing) sculpts in each faction that have pants (no double counting metal/Plastic variants but including alt and LEs). I would but I'm not sure I have the attention span for it. Maybe I'll try it anyways. 

• Like 2