May 8th - Divergent Path Child

Nef

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I remember making a forum a long time ago to come up with ideas for how the characters would look. Gotta say, the three that have been shown have definitely impressed.  I did not foresee the teddy being so large though, I thought the thing was the size of a human teddy, not as big as her!

58 minutes ago, Xavian and Deathgrip said:

Well, I remember making a forum a long time ago to come up with ideas for how the characters would look. Gotta say, the three that have been shown have definitely impressed.  I did not foresee the teddy being so large though, I thought the thing was the size of a human teddy, not as big as her!

Yeah, it wasn't a tiny teddy at all! And you were right that she'd get a waif dress.

And Mason kept his promise, there was a Canadian in A Stitch in Time. :D

• Like 1

She is very jealous. Once she saw Levetucus near Pandora and kill him and accidental abomination. Would have killed and Pandora, but she was able to dodge. (Rapid fire in Pandora, random first shot into abomination (RJ on damage -> bloody fireworks), random second shot into Leveticus (he has 2 wounds left, womanizer dead), last shot into Pandora (miss, lucky b*tch))

• Like 2

• 1 month later...