May 8th - Divergent Path Child

Nef

Hysterics were had. :huh:

I definitely lost a bet somewhere about tiny teddy being a detachable model. Or maybe you can, but then you'd have to greenstuff her a lot.

32 minutes ago, HegemonyKrcket said:

She does not look happy to be in that dress.  I love it.

It's a leftover hollow waif dress! Who'd be happy to wear that?! :angry:

No doubt Alyce is sitting just offscreen laughing herself sick, after winning the fight about there being no way whatsoever she was going to share clothes with the gutter trash.

*sigh* my poor little mechromancer...please, please, please be mercenary, I don't wanna go Outcast... :(

[My wishlist for book five: something I'd like that Leveticus can't ruin.]

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pyrflamme said:

That certainly is a thing @_@

Any chance you can hint if the factions that "won" a model in a week but not overall, will influence the final abilities of the model?

If you go back to look at the event, you can see that every week added a faction-appropriate ability to the model.

So yes, they're pretty much made up of whichever faction won the event each week.

4 hours ago, Gnomezilla said:

Hysterics were had. :huh:

I definitely lost a bet somewhere about tiny teddy being a detachable model. Or maybe you can, but then you'd have to greenstuff her a lot.

It's a leftover hollow waif dress! Who'd be happy to wear that?! :angry:

No doubt Alyce is sitting just offscreen laughing herself sick, after winning the fight about there being no way whatsoever she was going to share clothes with the gutter trash.

*sigh* my poor little mechromancer...please, please, please be mercenary, I don't wanna go Outcast... :(

[My wishlist for book five: something I'd like that Leveticus can't ruin.]

Play Gremlins.

• Like 2

It'd actually be pretty cool if all the Divergence Path characters had the Mercenary characteristic. Seeing as multiple factions won different characters, that seems fair to let them play the character with a slight handicap of 1ss for not winning overall. 

Nice model btw! Love the pout ? 

Trickster woman: Ressers 1&2 [woke up in McMourning's lab, set to work by him, skinned like a nurse when she tried to escape], Neverborn 3&4&5 [escaped again, fell in with the Dreamer, claimed by Nytmare, crashed an Arcanist vivisection].

Self-righteous man: Arcanists 1 [forced to shapeshift while imprisoned], Guild 2 [used Guild law magic in court], Arcanists 3&4&5 [tutored by Amina Naidu, researched his powers, found books planted by Marcus' follower Corinne].

Inquisitive child: Neverborn 1&2 [rescued by a teddy that she repaired with Widow Weaver's guidance into a tiny teddy, sewed wicked dolls], Outcasts 3, Ten Thunders 4, Outcasts 5 ["rescued" by Leveticus, scavenged a komainu that he added to the tiny teddy, shot in a firefight Alyce swears she didn't start, hollowed out although quote "still alive" unquote, I'll believe that when I see it although she seems from the preview image to at least still have emotions].