Hello from Japan

Zombie Sushi

Hello all,

Been stalking the forum for some time and decided to join in and be a bit more active with my hobby online.

I have been playing for a few months here in Osaka.  There are almost no people playing here, but I have managed to get a number of my friends and coworkers into the plastic crack hobby of Malifaux.  We can only play casually about once a month, but we all love the game immensely.  

My factions are resurrectionists and gremlins.  We have people playing all the factions and everyone has a pretty varied crew selection.  I am hoping to post a few of my models on the forum to kick myself in the butt and do more painting.  I may also share some photos from the event I run every month.  

Hope to have some enjoyable exchanges here, and if you ever are planning to make a trip to Osaka and want to play let me know.

よろしくお願いします。

• Like 3

Hi mate!

I'm in Kyoto & play... not physically, since there's almost no one to play with... but Vassal is fun!  I also have 2 kids so free time is incredibly limited...

Where abouts in Osaka do you play? 

Hope we can get a game in one day!

よろしくお願いします。

• Like 1