Pledge Manager Close Date?

Tenshi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, -Loki- said:

So it's June and we're still waiting. I'm considering upping to dual commander now. What kind of warning are we going to get to make last minute changes before we finalise shipping?

Call me pessimistic, or optimistic..but at this rate even despite all attempts by the fates to make me unable to preorder, I might just be able to preorder stuff at this rate; not that I'd complain about that.

22 hours ago, Moefear said:

If we want to add to our order is it better to cancel the existing order and replace it or just do a second order?

You would have gotten a confirmation email from BackerKit titled "Survey Confirmation -- The Other Side" from when you filled it out the first time.  At the bottom of the email it'll have a link below the line "Use this link to return to your survey any time:", clicking on that will let you edit your pledge on BackerKit.

If you don't have the email any longer, you can request it be resent to your email by this link.

And I agree, I'm getting more and more tempted to grab the Abyssinia starter to demo the game with :P 

• Like 3

On 6/20/2017 at 4:11 AM, retnab said:

You would have gotten a confirmation email from BackerKit titled "Survey Confirmation -- The Other Side" from when you filled it out the first time.  At the bottom of the email it'll have a link below the line "Use this link to return to your survey any time:", clicking on that will let you edit your pledge on BackerKit.

If you don't have the email any longer, you can request it be resent to your email by this link.

And I agree, I'm getting more and more tempted to grab the Abyssinia starter to demo the game with :P 

The longer it stays open, the more tempted I am to bump to dual commander to complement the Abyssinia I ordered with Gibbering Hordes stuff. I swear it's deliberate ;)

• Like 2

I see beautiful sculpts in general.
I love the Abyssinia look/feel for the same reason I played certain armies in certain other game systems for over a decade (even when non-competitive by rule set): high tech, elite, line dudes to do one job, combined arms to do another, and apply the right tool at the right time for maximum effect. The dual faction commander might inspire me to look at King's Hand as an option, but I'll want to digest the rules before committing to that.
The Gibbering Hordes approach to horde (as opposed to elite Abyssinia) is much more workable than other game systems, and the sculpts are beautiful. I like the mutated sea creature look much more than the Cult's body horror, and The Other Side of the week preview gives a nice clear picture of the Storm Siren and enough backstory where it's both amusing and intriguing (forces of the Tyrant "prime meridian" hitting London).

• 2 months later...
On 9/6/2017 at 10:48 PM, Asyer said:

Any new updates as to when the pledge manager will be closing? Also, where do we stand on the stretch goals? 

Thanks!

Last I heard, we were 10-20K from the free Syndicate models.

They sent an email out within the past couple weeks to backers to finalize their orders as much as possible so that they can have an idea of what they need manufactured. I suspect they are finalizing international shipping negations, and that we are on the verge of the lock down announcement. I would give it another month tops, especially if December is still the targeted release for backers.

• 3 weeks later...