Were is the third guild guard?

leebat

They still aren't worth hiring, but when the scene's relaxed enough that messing around with thematic lists is Ok, they have been adding nuisance value above the cost of the card Captain Dashel spent to summon them.

Definitely need some better guardsmen before the original poster considers hiring Dashel, though. And given that he had to order cards, he probably has a Guild guard captain metal mini, which they tell me is actually a sergeant now--but nobody has yet refused when I explained and put the heavy metal mini on the table along with Dashel's card and asked "do these look similar enough to play together?".

Dashel buffing a couple of Wardens or some other worthwhile guardsmen isn't too bad. He is at least semi-durable with armor and htk and if you are like me and prefer to go for high min damage attacks he isn't worse than most of our other henchmen. The ability to summon guardsmen has served me well in interference. The free upgrade and debt to the guild makes people need to at least consider if he is a threat.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/9/2017 at 8:25 AM, leebat said:

I've been looking at Lucius and I ordered some replacement cards and got the 3 guild guard cards, but there is only 2 guild guard models in plastic so were has the third one gone? 

Adding insult to injury.

guild-autopsies.jpg

There are more guardsmen models in the autopsies than in the actual guard. :(

• Like 4

I guess we'll have to conclude that the original guard is now about 99.98% zombies and the only two remaining guardsmen were cloned over and over again with the power of science.

(It's because cloneflesh is hard to keep reanimated for long periods of time. The only downside is that they are all named either Sarah or John and they have to be told constantly that they are the most stylish people in Malifaux or else they'll begin to realize that the reason the other guards look like them is not because of fashion envy but because they were cloned a bunch while they slept.)

• Like 3