What do you like about Abyssinia?

Carrrl

Soulstone-powered suits of strength, motorized magical machinery and top tier technology. No matter if you are already addicted to soulstone-smithing, or just a newcomer who have heard tales of their techonological prowess, I want to hear what you like about Abyssinia.

It doesn't matter if it's the whole faction, a single sculpt or just one of their faction upgrades. Share your positive thoughts about this allegiance! (Or lose access to you soulstone)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Two reasons for me, one in that they were a forgiving army that could pitch into melee, (something that was important to me)

*trigger warning*

The second being that it's just so damn refreshing to have a non-European/american faction that isn't 'savage'. Most Asian/African/Latino based factions always seem to backwards and archaic against their high-tech European foes, Absyinna was a surprising change in which the models still look African but the tech looks both advanced and practical.  Even Malifaux's own Ten Thunders can't claim this and it was a huge draw to have something on my shelf that looked so different and yet still badass.

*trigger warning*

I've kept the faction because of all the bonuses that come with the alliegence. Free Assets? Free Cards? More Free Cards and a free shot with the Adjunct? Yes. Please.

• Like 1