Wyrd 'Sales' going forward ...

This will help a few local stores by far. What my stores concern is the distributors. I have ran into a few different problems. Such as Through The Breach Penny Dreadful Books, and other Through The Breach books. I try to buy all of the items I need from the local shop that I work at myself. Makes it hard though when these distributors carry some items and not others. For example they carry a handful of Penny Dreadful but not all of them, from what I have noticed so far is that they do not have The Ferryman and The Last Remains. The other distributor stopped carrying Wyrd games all together. So it is getting hard for my store to get its hands on certain items having our customers going online for a decent amount of their purchases. If you guys are trying to help local stores that want to carry not only Malifaux games but through the breach also getting game distributors to carry most of the items and maybe try getting more distributors to carry them would be a lot of help in the long run. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2017 at 6:46 PM, KiskaShadowRawr said:

For example they carry a handful of Penny Dreadful but not all of them, from what I have noticed so far is that they do not have The Ferryman and The Last Remains.

The Ferryman and Last Remains are Penny Dreadful One-Shots, which only exist in electronic format. They can only be purchased from DriveThruRpg (Link).

The full Penny Dreadful adventures (In Defense of Innocence, Northern Aggression, A Night in Rottenburg, Nythera, The Bayou Games, A Fire in the Sky, and A Stitch in Time) exist in physical form and can be ordered from distributors normally.

Just trying to clarify why some of the adventures might not be available from distributors. :)