Easter Sale!

Hey all, it's nearly that time of year that if Wyrd are going to do an Easter Sale, we will almost see what goodies are available. I love wishlisting. It allows me to have hopes and dreams for what's going to be available so i thought i'd start a thread to see what y'all want. 

I'm hoping to see that remaining Wave 4 models available so I can grab Carlos Vasquez and Amena. I'm also hoping that some old Ltd box's are available so I could grab some of the Dark Carnival Coryphee. 

Nothing new as yet...however....i'm hoping there will be a cool Easter model as in years past. I could see a Boris the Dancing bear....I love the SL Mauler and having an alt second would be ace. 

Anyway, I think that's it for me. Just a Boris. 

So, any hopes and dreams?

4 hours ago, Strangely Brown said:

I'd go for the alt Joss model for my Hoffman crew - fits the aesthetic much better and I wouldn't have to buy a whole crew box for a single model! ;)

I want to get a standard Joss off of someone who upgrades to the limited edition and thus complete the Ramos box I was foolish enough to split up back in the day. "Hoffman won't need spiders," I said. "Hoffman won't need a weapon which ignores defenses," I said. :(

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I want an Other Side preview sculpt. That'd just be sweet. :)

Beyond that (and assuming no prereleases) I'd like to see a translucent Zipp, Wong or Mah (so i don't have to paint them to complete my collection) or just whatever looks cool. Especially if it's 10-Thunders

EDIT: Oh! It's a long shot but an Alt Phillip & the Nanny would be nice too, if only because it's the one model i don't have that would otherwise involve buying a crew box. ;)