Escalation League in Perth WA - Start 2nd May 2017

osoi

So I am going to be running an escalation league starting on May 2nd at Outpost (South Perth Community Center, Cnr Sandgate St and South Tce, South Perth). Nights start at 7:15pm.

I have a Wyrd prize pack so we will be raffling off 2 small mystery boxes with each player getting a raffle ticket for each achievement that they have accrued and Guilders will be going out to each player who plays at least one game at the club at each different game size. All games do not have to be played with the same Crew, master or even faction but it will be easier to score more achievements  and therefore gain more entries into the raffle if you grow your crews organically around the league. The person who has scored the most achievements that did not win a mystery box through the raffle will be awarded a 3ss guilder with everyone else being awarded a 1ss guilder.

I will post up an achievement "BINGO' style sheet soon that everyone who participates will need to fill out each night. The event info will also be posted up on the Malifaux Perth and Outpost groups on Facebook

Dates

May 2 - 35ss games

May 9 - 35ss games

May 23 - 45ss games

May 30 - 45ss games

June 6 - 50ss games

June 13 - 50ss games

• Like 1