Out of the Office

Lucidicide

Hey Wyrdos,

Just wanted to let you know that about half of the Wyrd office will be out of town for the GAMA Trade Show for about a week. Then, when we return, a few of us are almost immediately headed off for Adepticon.

This means that a few things might be a bit more quiet or a bit slower, so please bear with us!

And if you're at either show, stop and say hi!

• Like 7

8 hours ago, MetaphoricDragn said:

I can't believe you are trusting us all on here unsupervised....

Phinn rubs his hands.
"I have been collecting swear-words, dirty jokes, hostility and sarcasm the whole year. I think I saw one racism there as well. Time to let them out, boys and girls!"
Phinn realizes he is being watched by moderators and his villainous smile dissappears like a fart in a wind.
"Time to suppress them for another year, boys and girls!"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see you guys at Adepticon this year, awesome booth and glad you could get some solid advertisement / demos for the Other Side!
See you guys again next year :)

For those of you who weren't there - they had some awesome sculpts (which I'll be posting pictures of later) for obviously The Other Side, then Bayou Bash and some yet to be announced games.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Nemikan said:

Good to see you guys at Adepticon this year, awesome booth and glad you could get some solid advertisement / demos for the Other Side!
See you guys again next year :)

For those of you who weren't there - they had some awesome sculpts (which I'll be posting pictures of later) for obviously The Other Side, then Bayou Bash and some yet to be announced games.

The booth was really nice this year. Always good to drop in and chat with Aaron and Kelly and Mason briefly. Poor Mason was really sick this year. Beer carts selling $5 PBR and a whiskey Golem on Thursday was hysterical. Thanks to all who made adepticon 2017 the best year yet. 

• Like 1