Best miniatures putting burning

Fictor

Hi dudes!

I have on mind playing Rail Golem, and need put burning on him.

What are the best miniatures for it? I want play him with Colette, or Ramos so dont tell me Kaeris xD

I'm thinking on Firestarter and Union Miners

All advices are welcome!

In answer to your question, Union Miners are the cheapest way to give him some burning. The Firestarter gives the most burning per soulstone spent. Of Course he is pretty good at giving himself burning. 

I answer it with a question of my own

Why do you want to give him burning?

I think in all my times using him I ran out of Burning once before I ran out of Tomes for triggering Locomotion. Granted I rarely use locomotion to move too far, but turn 2, having 2 Burning at the start and generating more with every hit, I have plenty to spend on locomotion, and will normally be doing those attacks with the +2 damage. 

So as noted, Rail Golem is generally more Tome hungry than burning hungry. I generally throw a bit of burning on him (think 2-3) to help him out for the time I may have Tomes in hand in but keep missing with his attacks, but other than that I don't really worry about it.

So if you feel that you can keep Tomes reserved for him with those Masters just take the model that you think will be more useful in the game after it spends one of it's AP putting some extra burning on him turn 1. Union Miner I've heard (but not tried) with Colette can be good because of extra scheme markers. Firestarter is good in many situations because of how fast he/she is.