[Chile] One Belle and Two Condes : A Malifaux League

Franchute

We will have our first official Malifaux league in March! Please contact me if you are interested in participating. I'd need you to inform me about the faction you will be playing. Hurry up because there are at most eight slots available ! Registration is free by the way.

The prize for the winner will be a small mystery box and a guilder. We’ll play our games mostly at Erlimbo on Sundays, but because the club will not open all Sunday in March, we may relocate somewhere else for these weeks (probably to Warpig Arena).

We’ll play the rules of Gaining Ground 2017 for the league with two exceptions in order to integrate more easliy our new players : i) miniatures do not need to be painted, ii) we’ll play only 35 soulstone crews. Each player will play four games in total.

Please have a look at our facebook page for a discussion in Spanish (see my signature below).

Edited by Franchute
Adding that registration is free
  • Like 1

Some news on the league. We already have our eight players:

- Pablo K (Neverborn)
- Pablo J (Guild)
- Pilar (Outcasts)
- Fernando (Gremlins)
- Roque (Ten Thunders)
- Alexandre (Arcanists)

The strats and schemes for each round will be:

Round 1: Head hunter, Close deployment, Claim jump, Eliminate the leadership, Accusation, Hunting party, Mark for death

Round 2: Stake a claim, Standard deployment, Claim jump, Accusation, Leave your mark, Tail’em, Last stand

Round 3: Squatter’s right, Corner deployment, Claim jump, Eliminate the leadership, Dig their graves, Mark for death, Tail’em 

Round 4: Inteference, Standard deployment, Claim jump, Dig their graves, Leave your mark, covert breakthrough, Last stand

Enjoy the league! :)

Edited by Franchute
Two players stepped down. Hence, the list of players has been modified

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

We've had our first week of the league. Unfortunately, two players stepped down, but we managed to play the 3 games for Round 1.

The current ranking for the league can be found in the following spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--UKxYVz0jwWpXZluJqt80UBiBnM2ZyycC_Q4N9WYX0/edit#gid=0

A filthy neverborn leads for the moment :D:mask

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Most of the round 3 matches have been played. Only one could not be played (because of chocolate rush!), but I guess the Outcast and the Guild player will be able to get their third game this week once they'll recover from chocolate :)

I've just updated the tracking sheet with the results. A Gremlin took over the first place, the Neverborn being second now.

We are now close to determine the winner of our league! Will (s)he be a Gremlin? A Neverborn? Or maybe an Outcast, or a Guild official?

• 1 month later...