[GREECE], [ATHENS] Demo at Peristeri

argailwall

Hello everyone, just got my Henchman approval today and want to start immediatly.

From now on most Saturdays I will be at Kaissa Games Peristeriou demonstrating the game to everyone interested, you can contact me here for details

February is ending and it is a little short notice but I will be at the place this Saturday 25 Feb from around 11:00 am to 16:00 pm

Will update soon with March's dates

• 4 weeks later...

When I wrote the previous dates I forgot that 25 of March is national holiday here and the store will be closed, so there will be no demos that day

For April I will again be available on Saturdays in Kaissa Peristeriou or you can contact me to schedule some other day

Days Available for April 1,8,22,29 (15 is one day prior to Easter and the store will be closed) @ Kaissa Peristeriou, from 11 am until Closure time

• 1 month later...

Time for the May update

Days available for May 13,20 @ Kaissa Peristeriou, from 11 am until Closure time

As always feel free to contact me to arrange for some other day.

There are only 2 Saturdays available for May because on May 6th the community starts the 1st Shifting Loyalties Campaign, and on May 27th we have an Enforcer Brawl Tournament. Since I will have to watch these I will probably cannot make demos these days, feel free to come and see our events.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...