Another "how many minis" thread...old Kirai salvage

sakurazuka38

Hello,

I put my hands on a old metal Kirai crew but the set is incomplete and i want to know what i really need.

Curently i have :

- kirai

- her avatar

- datsu-bae

- only one gaki => the new ones are very cool models but i suspect that 4 is to much (but in the other hand is one enough ?).

- 4 seishin => same problem here...they are rare 5 but only availabe by 3 in datsu-bae box. The one missing will be really important or it's rare to summon 5 at the same time ?

- 4 Onryo => it's a bit too much ? How many are really needed so that i can convert some into goryo ?

- i dont have lost love and it will be very difficult to grab one!

thank your very much (and i apologize for my bad english)

2 Gaki is probably ok, 3 Onryo is fine (2 might be fine,) 4 seishin is probably fine, convert a Lost Love.  Should grab a couple night terrors OR a flesh construct to summon out of, or a shieldbearer if you have Reva already.  You need both of the Hanged.  Oh, and Izamu is good.

And like people say -- you really need Ikiryo.  Kirai loses a lot of her charm w/o Ikiryo -- everyone else you can live without in casual play; you'll do fine w/ Belles and punk zombies if it comes down to it.

Sorry i totally forgot Irikyo...i have it ^^!

The second gaki will be problematic. The new sculpt is so fantastic that i may buy it anyway and use the old one as a base for a conversion!

I have 2 flesh constructs and 2 hanged but it's a pity that they don't have the asian feel to go with the rest of the crew!

Izamu the difficulty will be choose between the real one and Genbu!

Are Shikome mandatory ? And how many are really usefull in one game ?

On 2/21/2017 at 5:58 PM, sakurazuka38 said:

Sorry i totally forgot Irikyo...i have it ^^!

The second gaki will be problematic. The new sculpt is so fantastic that i may buy it anyway and use the old one as a base for a conversion!

I have 2 flesh constructs and 2 hanged but it's a pity that they don't have the asian feel to go with the rest of the crew!

Izamu the difficulty will be choose between the real one and Genbu!

Are Shikome mandatory ? And how many are really usefull in one game ?

What's difficult about Izamu vs. Genbu?  IT'S GENBU. :)

If your flesh constructs and hanged aren't fully painted you could at least match Kirai's color scheme w/ them or something if you'd like to go semi-themed.

I don't think Shikome are mandatory now that Goryo exist, but I don't play against a lot of high DF / low WP crews where they shine.

• 2 weeks later...

Drowned can be pretty good summons as when they die they drop a marker, allowing surprise "scheme running" and summoning all in 1 neat package. Datsuba gan get an ura up which means the spiits that die drop schememarkers, which can be used in a similar manner ( be warned that killing a drown in the aura will drop 2, but some schemes won't let you score if the scheme markers are too close)

Necropunks are always good scheme runners. Gaki aren't bad and the crew can typically give spirits plenty of extra movement

In my view no-one has specific scheme runners because no one has a specific crew (and no model is just for 1 master unless it is literally only allowed to be field by with that master like the totems) , and nothing is just a scheme runner.

(be prepared for surprise answers to that sort of question from me)

• Like 1