A Stitch in Time (Sign Up Announcement)

Mason

4 hours ago, Gnomezilla said:

How much are players allowed to talk about the adventure to non-players? Are we encouraged to hold reports about the first part until the second is released, etc., or can I go ahead and start railing about our abuse of Guild authority now? ;)

If you want to start talking about the first Act, that's perfectly fine... just make sure to take things with

and put enough distance between the start of the post and the meat of it that it won't spoil things for people via the post previews on the main page.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mason said:

We'll try to get you signed up. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

The most common issue is people signing up without having a forum name (as we can't give access to someone that doesn't exist).

Thankyou.

The SIT signup was unclear that people needed to Create a Forum ID here.

Until the other day, I didn't even know this Forum existed.

I assumed that it was asking me to provide an Id/name for a separate SIT exclusive Forum not connected with this one that you guys would create.

Am I likely to get some sort of notification when my signup is complete with instructions on how to proceed from there?

8 hours ago, Zep713 said:

Am I likely to get some sort of notification when my signup is complete with instructions on how to proceed from there?

Once you're in, you should be able to see the A Stitch in Time forum at the bottom of the main page.

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 10:57 PM, Mason said:
On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 10:57 PM, Mason said:

If you just signed up today, you may have just missed the daily round up.

Well get you Monday, once we've got people back in the office.

I saw another post saying a lot of folks were out of the office this week. Did everyone get rounded up? I may not be looking in the right place for the event inforrmation.

• 5 months later...
13 minutes ago, Jinxs said:

How do you sign up for it?

The sign-up campaign phase is long over on this one.... but the retail version of the adventure ought to be available fairly soon!  It was one of the pre-releases available during GenCon.

• Thanks 1

• Mason unpinned this topic