A stich in time?

Xavian and Deathgrip

10 hours ago, FateWeaver said:

I signed up to run this as a Fate Master last week.  I have not received anything giving me access, nor an email confirming my submission.  Is there someone I can contact?

You should be able to see the special forum near the bottom of the main page.

If you signed up more than 24 hours ago and cannot see it, try signing up a second time to see if it works the second time.

Note that there will be a short delay, as we're only adding people into the group once per day or so.

Oh, I didn't sign up, I had been planning to do what I had done for the last event, sit on the sidelines and follow it as it progresses.

I guess I can probably still do that though, if I sign up but don't report, (don't have the books or anyone to play with) but if I sign up today will I be able to access yesterday's event?

42 minutes ago, Xavian and Deathgrip said:

Oh, I didn't sign up, I had been planning to do what I had done for the last event, sit on the sidelines and follow it as it progresses.

I guess I can probably still do that though, if I sign up but don't report, (don't have the books or anyone to play with) but if I sign up today will I be able to access yesterday's event?

You should find a group!

We're accepting signups right up until 3/26. Fatemasters will be able to access the content on the website through the entire campaign.

6 hours ago, Mason said:

You should be able to see the special forum near the bottom of the main page.

If you signed up more than 24 hours ago and cannot see it, try signing up a second time to see if it works the second time.

Note that there will be a short delay, as we're only adding people into the group once per day or so.

I have resubmitted my entry now.

14 hours ago, Ergonomic Cat said:

Do we know what impact playing the different characters will have?

I really like the Hoodoo lady, but I don't want those stupid Gremlins to get anything for me playing her...

" At the end of A Stitch in Time, the number of times each character was played in each Act will be tabulated and added to the faction votes of the Fatemasters. The Faction (Guild, Arcanists, Resurrectionists, Neverborn, Outcasts, Gremlins, Ten Thunders) that was played the most often will receive a special storyline boon as a result of the event."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mason said:

" At the end of A Stitch in Time, the number of times each character was played in each Act will be tabulated and added to the faction votes of the Fatemasters. The Faction (Guild, Arcanists, Resurrectionists, Neverborn, Outcasts, Gremlins, Ten Thunders) that was played the most often will receive a special storyline boon as a result of the event."

Dammit!

Guess it's murder puppet then.

• Like 1

I've registered, and can see the forum stuff on the Stitch in Time main page to enter details of my game. Can anyone advise where I can actually find Act 1 to download it? 

For a global campaign aiming to spark interest in the game, finding the necessary information seems pretty counter-intuitive. There's nothing on the TTB section of the site or the Wyrd homepage, and I even had to go through the link on Bell of Lost Souls to even find the campaign page.

5 hours ago, TheMouthOfSauron said:

I've registered, and can see the forum stuff on the Stitch in Time main page to enter details of my game. Can anyone advise where I can actually find Act 1 to download it? 

For a global campaign aiming to spark interest in the game, finding the necessary information seems pretty counter-intuitive. There's nothing on the TTB section of the site or the Wyrd homepage, and I even had to go through the link on Bell of Lost Souls to even find the campaign page.

Once we add the next batch of people today, you should be able to see the forum near the bottom of the main page. If you can't see it in a couple hours, send me a message.

It's a manual process, so it's not instantaneous.

2 hours ago, Mason said:

Once we add the next batch of people today, you should be able to see the forum near the bottom of the main page. If you can't see it in a couple hours, send me a message.

It's a manual process, so it's not instantaneous.

So, is the forum intended only for Fatemasters, or is it for anyone participating?

Just now, Ergonomic Cat said:

So, is the forum intended only for Fatemasters, or is it for anyone participating?

It's just for Fatemasters.

This way, Fatemasters can discuss the Acts and ask questions without spoiling the adventure for players.

Players are welcome to discuss the adventure on this forum, however, provided that they mark their post with a [SPOILERS] tag and leave enough room at the start of the post that any spoilers won't be seen in the preview sidebar.