henchman hardcore questions

So I have recently started using henchman hardcore (minus the time limit) to teach new players at my local game store. It is an easy format to pick up and gives new players a taste of all the necessary rules of play. I have a few questions concerning lists though, and my search of the internet has provided contradicting answers.

First: can you have more than one henchman? I have seen lists with rusty alice leading and taelor as a hire or mortimer and sebastian. Is this allowed?

Second: what are the rules for hiring 0 cost models? Can you or is that against the rules?

1. Yes, you can have more than one Henchman, just as in any regular game, but you only get the leader for free.

2. As far as I know, there are only two 0 cost models (Viktoria of Blood and The Hungering Darkness), and neither of these are allowed to be hired unless in a crew led by their associated Master. Either of these models can be your leader though, since they are Henchman and their no hiring rules point out that they can be leaders.

(btw this section of the forums is more for help about the wyrd site or forum, you might get more responses if you ask in the Malifaux Discussion or Rules Discussion sections a little further down :))