You:

• have results from tournaments or leagues which you don't mind sharing
  • held the tournament/league in 2015 or later
  • want to benefit the Malifaux community
  • are not inclined to type a load of game results into your browser

Logfaux:

• is an online game logger for Malifaux
  • is on a mission to discover trends in the Malifaux community world-wide
  • thrives on tournament and league game data because they represent the competitive aspect of Malifaux

It's a match made in heaven! As the creator of Logfaux, I invite you to send any such data to me to logfaux@gmail.com. If you don't match the profile above but know someone who does, please tell them!

Don't worry about the format. Electronic is better but if you only have it on paper, just take a photo! Also, it would be nice to know the city/town in which the event was held.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you all in advance! :+fate:+fate

• Like 6

2 hours ago, trikk said:

Hi,

I`ve used your tool sometimes. Do you have some mechanism from doubling same game?

Ex: Lucius player posts a game with Lucius vs Tara 8:3. Tara players posts the same game with 3:8. 

Cool tool :)

Hi, I'm glad you like Logfaux.

If the first player designates the second player as his opponent (auto-completion will help you find him), then the second player will need to do nothing. The game will simply appear in his panel. If they both submit the same results without specifying each other as opponents, the games will be considered separate.

This thread is about tournament & league games, though. I will be happy support you on other issues via PM. Also, many of these topics are covered in the FAQ.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, RustAndTheCity said:

I'm planning to run a league through logfaux. Can players submit games in the league? If so, how do they? Or do I need to enter the games for all players?

At the moment, players can't submit games for the league. The person who created the league must add all games.

• Like 2