Malifaux Demos - Central Ohio

Don_H

Interested in learning more about the game of Malifaux? Live in the central Ohio area? I can help you out. My name is Don, I am a Henchman for Wyrd. I play Malifaux on Monday nights at Game Table Adventure in Newark and Thursday nights at The Guardtower in Columbus. If you wold like to set up a demo or just need more info please contact me through this forum or my email, dhinckle71@gmail.com.

• 1 month later...

Interested in learning more about the game of Malifaux? Live in the central Ohio area? I can help you out. My name is Don, I am a Henchman for Wyrd. I play Malifaux on Monday nights at Game Table Adventure in Newark and Thursday nights at The Guardtower in Columbus. If you wold like to set up a demo or just need more info please contact me through this forum or my email, dhinckle71@gmail.com.

• 2 months later...

• 3 months later...

Malifaux. A steampunk, horror, western, kung-fu, skirmish level, table top war game. It’s a mouth full, I know. 

Looking for a game that is objective based and less about mutual annihilation? Malifaux might be for you. Looking for a game that’s not going to break the bank to get started? Malifaux is definitely for you. Looking for a game with steampunk constructs, western outlaws, murderous teddy bears, undead hookers and their psychotic, impossibly big hat wearing pimp? Malifaux has them and more.

My name is Don. I am a Henchman for Wyrd. If you would like to learn more about Malifaux or play a demo, please contact me through this forum or my email, dhinckle71@gmail.com.
I can be found playing Malifaux most Thursday nights at The Gaurdtower in Columbus around 8 pm. Also on Friday nights at Orc’s Forge Games at Tuttle Crossing Mall in Dublin around 7 pm. Come out and join us.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Malifaux. A steampunk, horror, western, kung-fu, skirmish level, table top war game. It’s a mouth full, I know. 

Looking for a game that is objective based and less about mutual annihilation? Malifaux might be for you. Looking for a game that’s not going to break the bank to get started? Malifaux is definitely for you. Looking for a game with steampunk constructs, western outlaws, murderous teddy bears, undead hookers and their psychotic, impossibly big hat wearing pimp? Malifaux has them and more.

My name is Don. I am a Henchman for Wyrd. If you would like to learn more about Malifaux or play a demo, please contact me through this forum or my email, dhinckle71@gmail.com.
I can be found playing Malifaux most Thursday nights at The Gaurdtower in Columbus around 8 pm. Also on Friday nights at Orc’s Forge Games at Tuttle Crossing Mall in Dublin around 7 pm. Come out and join us.

• 3 months later...

Looking for a game that is objective based and less about mutual annihilation? Malifaux might be for you. Looking for a game that’s not going to break the bank to get started? Malifaux is definitely for you. Looking for a game with steampunk constructs, western outlaws, murderous teddy bears, undead hookers and their psychotic, impossibly big hat wearing pimp? Malifaux has them and more.

I can be found playing Malifaux most Thursday nights at The Gaurdtower in Columbus around 8 pm. Also on Saturdays at Orc’s Forge Games at Tuttle Crossing Mall in Dublin around 4 pm. Come out and join us.