Tournament results - where to find them?

TeddyBear

When I want to look at UK results I go to the Malifaux ranking page.

That will generally only give you faction played though. It also doesn't give you a list of what the rounds were, but that can often be found out by finding the tournement pack

I don't know anywhere that gives a comprehensive list of masters played in a tournament let alone what lists people used. 

The place I'm most likely to find that sort of information is going to be the battle reports here, but not many people manage to write a report for the events they attend. 

• Like 1

Also, malifaux-rankings.com covers other territories (notably the U.S started using it last year), and has recently had some additions that allow live tournament results to be viewed, as well as the round-by-round history of the events that use this system.

While you won't see crew lists on it (this is sometimes tracked by each player, but since few events are fixed list, it's generally too much data to track for TOs), you can see the factions each player used, and you can track the results of an individual player and team across the history of the site.

#plug

• Like 2