Stichted Togethers – which master to run them?

Zwergenkrieger

Hi all,

just noticed that there is box ou there which includes Stichted Togethers. This might not be news for all of you, but I recently came back to the game and I´m just wondering how many new models wyrd releasd over the course of my absence. :)

Well, I always loved the Stichted models, therefore I´m asking myself what master will run them to good effect? In the early dys of MkII, when I still played that game on a regular basis, Stichted seemed to work well with Pandora and Collodi. Are these still the best masters for Stichted? What about Dreamer?

Thanks in advance

HTG

• Like 1

Stitch generally work well with any master that can make up for one of their short comings.  Generally this is speed but a healing and/or card control can go a long way with them too.  Models that can give them extra AP can make up for the slow factor or let them attack at a point where it is timely.  Zoraida, Collodi, Lucius, and Dreamer can do this.  Collodi has a shorter range but gets a positive which can be big for saving cards or when you are gambling.  Zoraida has the hardest time needing a 7 but she also has good range for it.  Lucius's issue order has some nice triggers to go with it, either healing, Focus *for the extra positive to hit*, or some repositioning which is nice with the short range.  Dreamer cannot Obey them but can make them Fast.  He can also push them with Empty Night, heal them with his aura, and as mentioned with the right upgrade summon them. 

I would say overall they work for any of the Neverborn masters, just the tools and amount of help/assistance varies between them.  The question starts to become what sort of master do you like to play and how do you get them to work with Stitched.

• Like 1

Weaver works well with any of the above aswell and will speed them up.

Probably a master we missed out who has the key word association would be Lynch but I'm yet to see them fielded with Lynch and thanks to illuminated he is the one neverborn master I have no plans to ever own.

They really shine for me with Dreamer, he can summon them which puts them at 1 wound but if you play it right they will heal at least 1 with his aura. The best part is if you can keep them in his aura and use "Gamble your life" on an opponent if they lose and drop down to 1 wound they get reactivate which allows them to heal again, this does not allow them to activate a third time as you're only allowed to reactivate a model once.

I've played them in a Collodi crew but didn't have as much worth as they do with Dreamer, i also play a gun line Collodi so that could just be a personal taste.

• 2 weeks later...