10   Darryl Jones 1 0 2 16 20 -4 3
11   Nathan Chenery 1 0 2 13 17 -4 3
12   Peter Sidaway 1 0 2 19 24 -5 3
13   Simon Burdett 1 0 2 19 24 -5 3
14   Scott Weldon 1 0 2 12 18 -6 3
15   Carl Lee 0 0 3 17 27 -10 0
16   Kevin Gillett 0 0 3 10 25 -15

• Like 1

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who played in the event today. You made my first experience as a Tournament Organiser very easy. 

The pot in the kitchen for tea money raised £7.02 for WAAC and that's already been donated. 

I'd like to apologise for the confusion over best sports. I never knew that you could write Dan in such a way that it looked like Ben to most people! 

In the end Martin won Best Sports as well as Best Painted Master. 

As I said at the end of the event if anyone has any feedback on how the event was run please get in touch.

thanks

Cheers for running the event, was a good day despite my woeful performances.

Thanks to my opponents for making the games enjoyable and thanks to McCabe for making me realise I need a lot more practice with him.

Look forward to the next one :)

Great event! Was really well run, and with lunch included was great value. 

My only point would be that the terrain on some boards could do with tweaking. Some (like board 8) had huge firing lanes, while others (board 3) had lots of large blocking buildings, but little in the way of scatter terrain or anything else. 

The results have been emailed to rankings (sent of Friday, I forgot about it:huh:)

Breakdown of factions is as follows

4 Arcanists, Including 1st and 2nd and 3rd place

4 Neverborn, Including spoon

1 Gremlin

2 Outcasts

2 Guild

3 Ten Thunders

and no Ressers???? Could this be a first for a 16 man event?

Thanks for all of your feedback. I've had time to sit down breathe, have a cup of tea and process it all now. I've already got plans for how to make the next tournament better!

Following on from that I've already ordered a load more blocking terrain for the boards.

I think everyone who went will agree that the venues fantastic (especially with the pub for lunch). I've spoken to the scouts about the only issue with the hut (the toilets not being attached to the floor) and they've pointed out that the ladies toilet is a full size one and screwed down so that makes next time a bit more comfortable for people. Also I know it got a bit to hot towards the middle of the day. That was my fault. After years of gaming in rooms that were colder than the outside I got over zealous with the central heating. I'll make sure that doesn't happen next time.

• Like 1