Youtube Playtest #3

Dan34j

27 minutes ago, Da Git said:

For those of us who won't be able to watch the video for a while, what does it do?

It costs 4 tactics tokens and summons three Breachlings into base contact with a friendly portal marker, then you get to discard a tactics token to immediately flip one to glory.

Here's the Breachling if you haven't seen it. and here's its glory side.

• Like 2

Well, the quick Glory is something we're adjusting.

Other than that, Dan is playing quite well. For example, Al wasn't taking advantage of certain things like the ability to Pass activations to get closer to the last activation in the turn, which in turn could help him secure an Objective.

The same was true in his game versus Abyssinia. He has proven more comfortable with the cards he's using, and thus is able to do more with them.

• Like 1

the other thing is this is a one commander game... if it were 2 commander, he would only be getting half his units to Glory.  If what I saw from the GH Vs KE game pans out, by the end of turn 1, basically the entire KE company was Gloried (I think it was just Margaret Belle who wasn't?).  So for 2 Commander games I don't see a problem... then again, I haven't watched the 2 Cult videos yet!