Wlokk

How bout them motor scouts?

Looking at the attack stat on that action, I'm not sure I'd want to spend the card so the little guy can *try* to hit something.  With the exception of the rail gunner, all the champions seem to have really terrible attacks in terms of accuracy.  I wonder if there's some mechanic we don't know about yet to cover for that.

Why are they 'motor' scouts if they are pedaling, that's what I want to know. *checks behind the windscreen for a concealed motor* *always suspected pedi-taxis of false advertising, anyway, 'specially those with boomboxes*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gnomezilla said:

Why are they 'motor' scouts if they are pedaling, that's what I want to know. *checks behind the windscreen for a concealed motor* *always suspected pedi-taxis of false advertising, anyway, 'specially those with boomboxes*

Electric bikes! Only 10 pounds!

On 11/01/2017 at 0:21 AM, Clement said:

Looking at the attack stat on that action, I'm not sure I'd want to spend the card so the little guy can *try* to hit something.  With the exception of the rail gunner, all the champions seem to have really terrible attacks in terms of accuracy.  I wonder if there's some mechanic we don't know about yet to cover for that.

Their stat is not good, but TOS seems to make much 'fuller' use of the range of stats: i.e we have already seen many more units with df stats at 3-4 then we would probably expect to see in Malifaux. The scout is not going to wreck the world, but it's not unthinkable that he'll pop off a shot or two with a modicum of success.

Remember these are all playtest values - not final.

But as stated above, TOS doesn't have a stat curve like Malifaux, where 5 is average and below is plain bad. Stats in TOS are used all up and down the range, making things like AV2-4 much more dangerous than expected to all armies.

• Like 1

Wow the latest set of cards have buffed the motor scout quite a bit.

Its now df/wp 4 (+2) and shoots with an AV of 5 (+3). It also gains an inspired token as well as the +2Sp when given the charge order.

Seems like a far scarier harassment option now.