Leveticus vs Misaki (TT)

Rick Lemon

Hello guys, i'm relatively new to the game and never posted on a forum before (so excuses if i'm posting wrong or on the wrong topic). I am wondering how Levi will do against a Misaki TT crew. I made a crew with Levi (from ashes), Rusty (from the eather), Ashes, Gunslinger and Johan (plus two hollow waifs ofcourse). Crew is made for summoning abominations with no starting abo's. Misaki will probably be base crew plus katanaka sniper and a brother or two. Any ideas in advance?

From ash is a very bad upgrade. You need a 9 and a crow suite to trigger it. From ether need also a very high card to trigger. I don't this this summoning idea is good. You can try but looks like a card sink and since you don't have abominations you cannot use vile reclamation draw engine. Unless you sacrifice ashes to Leveticus to draw cards.

Eventually since you don't have big constructs you can even drop Alice. But in the end you can reactivate ashes, then sac him with Leveticus and reform him (you will sac him at the end of turn). 

You can try to summon trough desolate soul instead eventually.

Ashes and dust summon killing things and Leveticus and Alice can do the same.

Nowadays Levi need all the help he can get to kill stuff thou.

4 minutes ago, Kaos said:

Eventually since you don't have big constructs you can even drop Alice. But in the end you can reactivate ashes, then sac him with Leveticus and reform him (you will sac him at the end of turn). 

You can't reactivate A&D as he can't get any conditions.

And to be honest Rusty doesn't need any constructs around to be a good piece of support. She is fast (Wk6), she can't be charged and creates no-charge zone, her gun is awesome and she can be a monster in melee. I think she is really good Henchmen and she would be awesome if she had some (0)AP action on her card.