January 2 - Fire in the Sky

Lucidicide

MondayPreview_12.26.2016.png

This week's Monday Preview is a look at an upcoming Penny Dreadful, Fire in the Sky. This adventure is the first Through the Breach adventure that takes place on Earth, and has ties to both Malifaux and The Other Side.

When a strange light appears in the sky above San Francisco, the Fated are called in to investigate and discover far more happening than they were prepared for...

• Like 5

Sounds pretty good. Looking forward to adding it to my collection. I assume this will be a printed Penny Dreadful like Nythera etc?

The only question I have is how the Fated manage to get back to Earthside if they are already in Malifaux? Will there be some kind of mechanism built in for getting them back across the breach, I.e Guild sanction, smuggled by arcanists/10T?

Or will it be left for the FM to make a workable solution?

2 hours ago, sycorax said:

The only question I have is how the Fated manage to get back to Earthside if they are already in Malifaux? Will there be some kind of mechanism built in for getting them back across the breach, I.e Guild sanction, smuggled by arcanists/10T?

Or will it be left for the FM to make a workable solution?

You just go through the Breach.

The train goes both ways. :P

• Like 2

On a more serious note, the adventure assumes that the Fated are affiliated with the Guild, but it also has hooks to get Arcanists, Ten Thunders, and Outcasts involved in the story. Once the Fated are in San Francisco, the adventure progresses independent of what faction they belong to.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Mason said:

On a more serious note, the adventure assumes that the Fated are affiliated with the Guild, but it also has hooks to get Arcanists, Ten Thunders, and Outcasts involved in the story. Once the Fated are in San Francisco, the adventure progresses independent of what faction they belong to.

My current party has all four of those. Need PDF nao!