Help with Henchman 101

• 1 year later...

@Brian Gresham Hello! It looks like I'm having the same issue here... was accepted as a Henchman back on February 22 but still cannot view that part of the forums or the online store etc. Have already had two demos that I haven't been able to record and am anxious to begin! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

I'm also having an issue along these lines, but I was just approved last week so I'm still in the given time frame for having access granted. Have a sizeable event (12-14 players) I'm running this weekend so itching to get access to be able to log it.

1 hour ago, LadyLorien said:

@Brian Gresham Hello! It looks like I'm having the same issue here... was accepted as a Henchman back on February 22 but still cannot view that part of the forums or the online store etc. Have already had two demos that I haven't been able to record and am anxious to begin! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Yeah I would be the person to reach out to about it.  Feel free to PM me, or respond to the email so I can help you get this sorted out!

- Kai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Nef is no longer running the henchmen program. I'm not sure who is.

I'm assuming you can't see a super secret forum at the bottom of the main page. Hopefully a member of Staff will soon be able to sort out that if you can't. They have been away at Pax and had thanksgiving, so these things can take a little time

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I was also  approved 01.11.2019 (more than two weeks ago) but I still have no access to the supersecret forum. I am going to announce pair of events (test campaign for M3E and M2E tournament) so possibility to access closed sections is very important for me.

just kindly reminder😉

• 2 weeks later...