Few additional info

saxcloud

It seems truly interesting, I have few question.

it is basically, mail faux on larger scale.

will there be other faction? And will be symmetrical , eg when there are 2 new faction , one will be hearthen, the second from the other side?

how will run the game? Eg a standard malifaux game is 50 ss, how many commander will be the standard with tos?

the four models on the end, are different, additional commander?

on the video about faction, are seen many more troops. When  these will be released?

There are many large differences between this game and Malifaux. They both use a deck of cards and take place in the same universe, but the game feels quite different when you play. As to your questions:

1. Yes, there will be other Allegiances.
  2. It depends on your group, but I'd imagine 1 and 2 Commanders will be most common, with 2 generally where people would play a competitive tournament.
  3. I'm not sure what you're asking.
  4. It depends how much funding we get in the Kickstarter and how production works with the factory.

Thanks for your interest!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Aaron said:

It depends on your group, but I'd imagine 1 and 2 Commanders will be most common, with 2 generally where people would play a competitive tournament

I got this impression from what I had seen. One commander didn't seem to give  you enough scrip to make full use of the full roster of units, grabbing a few squads and assest for Champions seemed like all you had enough to do. I started planning an army for when this dropped on Vassal, and after deciding I wanted a unit of Twsted Horros and Gorsyche I realized I had used up all but nine of my points, and had yet to purchase any upgrades for my titans (I decided to use Horomantagi). I honestly find that horrors will serve as rather good bodyguards, as they can potentially revive themselves on death and are pretty hard to kill. Not as good as Mehal Sefari, but still notable.

23 minutes ago, saxcloud said:

the four models on the end, are different, additional commander?

I think he is referring to Nguyen and Thrace (who are not commanders), but not sure who the other two he is referring to are.

OH! Wait. never mind

I believe they mean the models on the end of the stretch goal store thingy (still uncomfortable about that to be honest), namely Margeret Belle, The Frenzy, Fenton Brahms, and The Lord of Steel. Yes those are alternate commanders.

Random question of my own: Prince Unathi has a trigger on a tome to let him draw a card, but all Abysinian units also get a trigger on a tome to draw a card when they preform an action. Does that mean that Unathi can draw two cards if he wins a duel with his rocket launcher and flips or cheats a tome?

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/12/2016 at 6:30 PM, Xavian and Deathgrip said:

Random question of my own: Prince Unathi has a trigger on a tome to let him draw a card, but all Abysinian units also get a trigger on a tome to draw a card when they preform an action. Does that mean that Unathi can draw two cards if he wins a duel with his rocket launcher and flips or cheats a tome?

Random speculation. 

Suppose there is a way to create an earthside force, or hire a comander from a different faction into your faction, or prehaps that one planned expansion is different allegance cards...

Prince Unathi can still trigger to draw a card is he doesn't have the Abysinian allegiance card