January 2017 Errata

Lucidicide

21 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

Guild power reductions gentle and necessary. I'm happy with them.

Why in the world did guardians get buffed? They did need just that amount of help, but...Curious.

Dat Guardian buff :huh: I'll have to bring my double Guardian list out again. The min 1 damage on the sword was a real let down, now that they can do more damage at less cost makes them acceptable as far as I can see. I bet the buff was to get them on the table more often, since Franc's El Mayor is better than ++Df. Now I'm imagining a Lady J tank build with Franc, Guardian, and Recruiter making sure she doesn't go down. *sword swishing sounds*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cadaverousbirth said:

Dat Guardian buff :huh: I'll have to bring my double Guardian list out again. The min 1 damage on the sword was a real let down, now that they can do more damage at less cost makes them acceptable as far as I can see. I bet the buff was to get them on the table more often, since Franc's El Mayor is better than ++Df. Now I'm imagining a Lady J tank build with Franc, Guardian, and Recruiter making sure she doesn't go down. *sword swishing sounds*

And then Paralyze happens ;(

6 minutes ago, Seadhna said:

Oh. My. God.

Tara was my top Master anyway, but with these buffs she's going to go on a rampage.

Thanks for the errata, this helps!

How is this a big buff? Genuine question. I have Tara but I haven't played her as I am just now getting back into the game after a really long break

1 minute ago, JisaacT said:

How is this a big buff? Genuine question. I have Tara but I haven't played her as I am just now getting back into the game after a really long break

Dead of winter new ability is dmg prevention, and the nothing beast can stone to do stuff now as well as take a second upgrade. I could feasibly see void shield becoming a 1as upgrade now that he can stone to prevent damage

12 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I am literally exporting to upload to Wargame Vault right now. Then there is a delay until we can make them available.

How long is the delay approx.?

I'm asking since we are not from the US and I intend to piggy back all my players with their order, when the local Henchman and me (I'm the Henchman of the Henschman... am I the Enforcer?) order our GG 2017 cards, because we now want to upgrade from the book missions (and our players feel the same way).

Interesting changes! excited to put Lucius back on the table again! I hope the change to Ironside is enough to make her feel competitive. Also  As guild and arcanist player  not surprised to see Colette change quite like it, makes her more tactical. Don't see much point to franc or Papa change. Hope to get the guardian back on table. Surprised not to see the ice golem get a buff. Very pleased by the belle, rooster and daydream cuddles. 

My concern for future players, will all these updated stat cards put new players off the game?

• Like 1

How do I find errata cards on The Wargame Vault? Like past errata and everything. I want to make sure all my models and cards are completely up to date but I find the site a bit confusing. Is it just the cards themselves listed for $.50? Is there a specified section with errata-ed cards? I have a lot of catching up to do!

2 minutes ago, JisaacT said:

Well, for one, now Scion of the Void can unbury the Beast, who in turn can use Soulstones for prevention flips.

This is pretty huge.

Also, saving that SS from Dead of Winter might be crucial in low-SS games to fit in a model.

The only gripe I have with this update is that I just received my order of errata'd Levi cards from WargameVault (which took a bloody month to arrive), and now I need a whole bunch of Tara cards.

@Aaron, will it be tournament legal if I used a local printing service to print out the errata'd cards?

Also, can we have a version without the huge JANUARY 2017 ERRATA across the front side?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JisaacT said:

How do I find errata cards on The Wargame Vault? Like past errata and everything. I want to make sure all my models and cards are completely up to date but I find the site a bit confusing. Is it just the cards themselves listed for $.50? Is there a specified section with errata-ed cards? I have a lot of catching up to do!

They are not online, yet...

Just now, Dimitri said:

how are we gonna have access to the new revised cards?

Access is via download per pdf (so you can print them out) or Wargame Vault (soon)

13 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

They are not online, yet...

Access is via download per pdf (so you can print them out) or Wargame Vault (soon)

Oh I see. I feel dumb now. So on Wargame Vault these are for the high quality prints that are on the nice cardstock Wyrd usually uses. I can just print off all the old errata from the FAQ Errata page on the main site.