I've updated:

• SE Tara
  • SE Nothing Beast
  • SE Francisco
  • Mr Cooper
  • Hanged Eric
  • Hanged Nathan
  • Miss Terious

They are not yet available, as it takes some time on Wargame Vault's side.

As far as I can see, there's nothing else on the site to update.

Ok thanks a lot.

Just as a quick note, in the information on the game on your site you have posted the backstory and cards for all the masters. The cards posted don't reflect the current errata. So Tara, Ironsides and Lucius still show their old cards. I'm sure it's not high priority, but as it is a resource for new players it is normally very good, and it could be easy to overlook updating it.

• Like 5

As a follow-up, yes putting the masters' cards on the site has helped in demos. People reading a master's card at the shop, intrigued but looking worried at all the text, visibly relaxed when someone let them know they could familiarize themselves with the mechanics at their leisure. Pullmyfinger is still recommended as well, but the cards themselves are much quicker reads.

• Like 4

On 1/5/2017 at 2:23 PM, Aaron said:

I've updated:

• SE Tara
  • SE Nothing Beast
  • SE Francisco
  • Mr Cooper
  • Hanged Eric
  • Hanged Nathan
  • Miss Terious

They are not yet available, as it takes some time on Wargame Vault's side.

As far as I can see, there's nothing else on the site to update.

This is taking a bit longer than I would've expected. Seemed like it went faster for those initial errata cards. 

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 0:03 AM, Fetid Strumpet said:

Yep. I keep checking and they're still not updated.

Hopfully they hold them.   Mine was ordered 1/9 and shipped 1/18..  They were still wrong.   I figured they would pull the cards proofs to prevent the wrong cards from being printed.

On 1/21/2017 at 6:41 PM, Artiee said:

Hopfully they hold them.   Mine was ordered 1/9 and shipped 1/18..  They were still wrong.   I figured they would pull the cards proofs to prevent the wrong cards from being printed.

I was surprised by this too. Mine were sent to the printer a few days after the issue was identified. Received them today and they were still wrong. Hopefully it gets sorted out quickly.  

On 27 January 2017 at 3:19 AM, soul said:

I was surprised by this too. Mine were sent to the printer a few days after the issue was identified. Received them today and they were still wrong. Hopefully it gets sorted out quickly.  

Had same story as well. They should stop sending stuff until they fix this mess first.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2017 at 10:19 PM, soul said:

I received my errata bundle (plus a few extra January 2017 errata cards) on Friday 27 Jan, and all the cards were correct.

On 12/22/2016 at 2:10 PM, Aaron said:

Wyrdos! Hello!

It is time to reveal the January 2017 Malifaux Errata! As I mentioned when I took over Malifaux, the plan is to move away from a bimonthly FAQ and Errata. Instead, we will continue the bimonthly FAQ (in order to address clarity issues), but the Errata is moving to (at most) twice a year. These updates will be in January and in July.

• Lucius: The Austringers sent Lucius a fruit basket with a nice card, and now he doesn't hate them as much. Gained +Mask to Defense (Re: Surprisingly Loyal upgrade). Devil's Deal reduced to 2 damage. Elite Training works on Melee attack and Horror flips of Minions, Mimics, and Guardsmen. Commanding Presence works on all friendly models, range reduced to 12”, TN dropped. Governor's Authority lasts until this model's next Activation. Guild Intelligence made a (0), lost its TN, and now works with all friendly models. TN of Issue Command lowered, Triggers changed around. 

File: January Errata.pdf

Lucious should have a RAM also added to his Defense stat due to the "Surprisingly Loyal" upgrade, yes? ...Or...does the Surprisingly Loyal upgrade card also have errata?

Thank you.

is it just me, or are all the cards not showing up on wargame vault? is there a special place to find them now? just scrolled through all the guild and none of the cards show, and I only see GG16 decks. like, I said, could be me, I've been known to miss things. where do I search?

9 hours ago, Crutch said:

Lucious should have a RAM also added to his Defense stat due to the "Surprisingly Loyal" upgrade, yes? ...Or...does the Surprisingly Loyal upgrade card also have errata?

Thank you.

He still has to stone/cheat the mask, so he doesn't have the trigger built in on his DF

9 hours ago, sassylady said:

is it just me, or are all the cards not showing up on wargame vault? is there a special place to find them now? just scrolled through all the guild and none of the cards show, and I only see GG16 decks. like, I said, could be me, I've been known to miss things. where do I search?

WGV was sending out non-errata cards so Wyrd/WGV pulled them from sale until the issue is resolved. I received non-errata cards and have a customer service email from January 28th with WGV stating they don't know when they will get the right files.

I'm guessing it won't be long, but who knows.

10 hours ago, Crutch said:

Thank you.

That would be too easy. Any more buffs would make him "competitive" and what's the point then? Winning? Winning should be a by-product of skill and guile, otherwise, what have you won exactly? Don't build your house upon the sand, but upon the rock it should stand.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nikodemus said:

WGV was sending out non-errata cards so Wyrd/WGV pulled them from sale until the issue is resolved. I received non-errata cards and have a customer service email from January 28th with WGV stating they don't know when they will get the right files.

I'm guessing it won't be long, but who knows.

I thought that might be the case, but I saw that a couple people got the right cards, so thought they were fixed now, and hadn't seen anyone complain about the s & s decks. Oh well, I can wait. Just thinking about Adepticon...

The original files were correct on Wargame Vault (which is why some people got the correct cards), but due to an error those files were replaced with older files. The correct files were again put in place, and as of last week they have been approved from Wyrd's end of things. Now it's just finalizing on their end, at which point they will be available again.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Aaron said:

The original files were correct on Wargame Vault (which is why some people got the correct cards), but due to an error those files were replaced with older files. The correct files were again put in place, and as of last week they have been approved from Wyrd's end of things. Now it's just finalizing on their end, at which point they will be available again.

Also, as has been stated by the above overlord, any errors are on Wargame Vault now, and you have to email them. 

I did. They will be resending my cards when they are corrected and printed, otherwise they are offering a refund if you won't wait. But you have to contact them to open a claim, not on here. 

19 hours ago, Mr Janje said:

He still has to stone/cheat the mask, so he doesn't have the trigger built in on his DF

Why does he have the mask built into his stat as a trigger and not the ram too since the surprisingly loyal upgrade has both ram and mask? The Lucious figure card has no defense trigger for stats at all - I am confused (and new to this game). Can someone please explain how this works?

28 minutes ago, Crutch said:

Why does he have the mask built into his stat as a trigger and not the ram too since the surprisingly loyal upgrade has both ram and mask? The Lucious figure card has no defense trigger for stats at all - I am confused (and new to this game). Can someone please explain how this works?

Please review the first page of this topic. If you need a more detailed explanation, pm me.