[Germany] 1st Tournament in Marburg - March 11th

Greebo

Just a quick Save the Date for everybody interested:

We [Makropole Marburg e.V.] found a date for our first tournament in Marburg. On the 11th of March 2017 there will be a Gaining Grounds 2017 tournament held in the venues of "Spielebrücke e.V.", Ketzerbach 21a Marburg. We'll try to get official price support (I'm not yet a Henchman, but I'm working on that). 

More information will be given in January - my first guess is that we will be able to have about 12-16 players, will start at about 0930 and play for three rounds. There will be no official catering as we have a supermarket next to the venue. 

We're looking forward to meeting you!

I'm quite sure we will be able to make it a two day event if you are able to come down. Meaning day one will be tournament and a lot of drinking afterwards and day two some casual gaming. Talk to the gang and then come back to me so we can arrange everything. 

Great to hear! I'll talk to our group and find out if we can accommodate that many people. T3 will be done in January, right now I'm on holiday. Concerning terrain I'll contact you as soon as we know how much more we need. Thanks for the offer anyways! 

• 2 weeks later...

T3 link is in the works and should be online today or tomorrow. We decided to accept 16 players so maybe some terrain will be needed. 

If you want to play on sunday please tell me. If there will be enough players we maybe have some small casual event, maybe a story encounter. If not we'll just have some pick-up games and food.

People who registered for the tournament but can't come, please unregister. Registration is locked due to the huge number or people interested. 

If everything goes as planned we won't need any additional terrain @Torsul. We already have enough tables and we've started to build new terrain (as can be seen here: 

• 1 month later...