Zoned Out - 50SS 3 Round Event - Warzone Northampton, Sun 12 February 2017

PanzerHarris

45 minutes ago, OldManMyke said:

Well that was awesome.  Thanks to all 3 of my opponents and huge congrats to the great To pairing of Panzer and Bunty. You were great.  If you get a chance to go to one of their events then you really should, well worth the trip

Really, I couldn't have said it any better than our Lord of Malifaux here. Thank's for a great day, highlights include the first round pairing for Spooner and Eless's amazing comeback to him later on, I was laughing all through the day.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tayne said:

Really, I couldn't have said it any better than our Lord of Malifaux here. Thank's for a great day, highlights include the first round pairing for Spooner and Eless's amazing comeback to him later on, I was laughing all through the day.

Occasionally, VERY occasionally, my mouth is quicker than my brain in a good way. Usually this is something that gets me in trouble so it was cool to put it to good use. Even if Panzer DID almost choke while laughing.

• Like 1