Syndicates

wizuriel

Yah! The page has been updated. And the court of two like amazing. Sure it's only a placeholder image, but I am definitely fielding some of these guys with my cult troops when this hits Vassal.

I was hoping the court of two would be Gothic spirits and vampires, but instead it's gothic dopplegangers and ghosts. You know what? I like this better.

I am a big fan of Okami anyway, so the look of the one model we have seen really appeals to me. I don't know whether that is Nguyen (I hope I didn't butcher that) or a generic model. Regardless there are myths of succubi-esq shapeshifting foxes in Korea, China and Japan, so they will likely be doing a mash up of all three instead of just a Kitsune. I would play this if it was an allegiance. But instead I get to field both these things AND dragons.

Then there is the Guild... nothing really to say about them, but it seems Wyrd is trying to make them intimidating once again.I personally wonder if they will let you field mages, while they may have been better known for guns, guns, guns back in Malifaux, they also have a soulstone monopoly and may use this to insure that however wants to use the stones to cast spells has to work with/for them.

• Like 1