Please explain 'Revisionist History'

shaun417

Yes she can. And she can still cheat if the opponent flipped a Joker. Considering that she needs a hand to do it. Its a lot easier to do than you think. Especially if the opponent has really high cards. I've had moments where my entire hand was moderate and severe and knew that I couldn't stop weak damage destorying the master.

• Like 1

To be honest I had like 10 games with Nellie and I never really used it. Nellie is a control-support master and when her beaters go down her efficiency suddenly drops so people usually paralyze her or leave her alone. I think this ability might also be a psychological factor. 

Considering Nellie drops cards to pass activations sometimes its really hard to have those weak cards to cheat in.

• Like 1

I'm four games in with her and I have yet to use this, like trikk, which is sad because it could really annoy someone good :P So far everyone's just ignored her and gone after the beaters.

Generally the first turn or two she's safe and can ditch the crap cards for activations, then later when she's in the thick of things they become weak damage, stone'd off of course.  

"There is no such thing as a bad card in a Nellie hand." - One of the commenters on the Schemes & Stones episode about Nellie, sorry I can't remember your name :mellow:

1 hour ago, Cadaverousbirth said:

I'm four games in with her and I have yet to use this, like trikk, which is sad because it could really annoy someone good :P So far everyone's just ignored her and gone after the beaters.

Yeah, I've played maybe six or seven games with her so far, and nobody takes a shot at her.  I don't know why, maybe they think I've stacked my hand with four aces or something?  She's not that intimidating.

2 hours ago, Clockwork_Fish said:

Yeah, I've played maybe six or seven games with her so far, and nobody takes a shot at her.  I don't know why, maybe they think I've stacked my hand with four aces or something?  She's not that intimidating.

It's probably the fast Peacekeeper, Francisco, and Phiona barreling down their throats :P

And even with that ability, it's like with everyone else, high min damage means she's dead sooner than later ;)

It's a good ability, but doesn't make her unkillable (I used to fuss around a bit about that too, so I know where you're coming from, but actually it's fine :) )

1 hour ago, Tris said:

And even with that ability, it's like with everyone else, high min damage means she's dead sooner than later ;)

It's a good ability, but doesn't make her unkillable (I used to fuss around a bit about that too, so I know where you're coming from, but actually it's fine :) )

I think Run From the Truth is a much better way of keeping her safe.  The Black Joker is the only card I'd deliberately hold onto for Revisionist History.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...