[Chile] Demos

Franchute

Hello (Español abajo, Spanish will follow)

I will be doing some demos for Malifaux in the coming weeks, probably starting in January given the Christmas period. I'll typically be at the Er Limbo club on Sundays, from 16:00 until the place closes. Those of you interested in demos of the game, please send me a private message. Alternatively, we can chat on our facebook page (see my signature below) or on the Er Limbo whatsap chat if you have access to it. Or simply just show up at the club!

For those of you who don't know where the club is located: it is on Paul Harris (South) avenue 1000, Las Condes (on the corner with Cristobal Colón).

I'm willing to go to another club or local game store in Santiago for the demos. Just let me know if people at your club would be interested.

The demos obviously are free of any charge and I can lend you some minis to play a game with me or a friend you'd bring with you.

Hola

Haré unas demos de Malifaux en la próximas semanas. Empezaré probablemente en enero dado el periodo de navidad que está por empezar. Estaré típicamente en el club Er Limbo los domingos a partir de las 16:00 hasta que el lugar cierre. Los que están interesados no duden en mandarme un mensaje privado. Alternativamente, podemos chatear por nuestra página de facebook (ver mi firma más abajo) o vía el chat de whatsap de Er Limbo si tienen acceso a ello. También pueden simplemente darse una vuelta por el club!

Si no saben donde se ubica el club: se encuentra en av. Paul Harris (Sur) 1000, Las Condes, en la esquina con Cristobal Colón.

Estoy dispuesto a moverme a otro club o tienda en Santiago para las demos. Háganme saber si gente de su club estaría interesada.

Las demos están por supuestamente gratis y les puedo prestar miniaturas para jugar una partida conmigo o un amigo que traigan.

Ojalá sean varias en manifestarse!

Edit: adding some details

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hola

I will be holding demos of Malifaux at the inauguration of the new store of wargaming.cl this Saturday February 17th.

The address is Francisco Bilbao 3771, local 8. The event will start at 12:00 and lasts until 21:00.

More information about the inauguration event here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/726797137515992/

Please come if you want to know more about Malifaux and other games!

On 14/2/2018 at 10:48 PM, Franchute said:

Hola

I will be holding demos of Malifaux at the inauguration of the new store of wargaming.cl this Saturday February 17th.

The address is Francisco Bilbao 3771, local 8. The event will start at 12:00 and lasts until 21:00.

More information about the inauguration event here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/726797137515992/

Please come if you want to know more about Malifaux and other games!

Hello,

We had a great time at the demos today. Here a few pictures of the last game when Papa Loco decided to blow up everybody with him! :)

20180217_191913_zpsrupizgzr.jpg

20180217_191920_zpssxbtum4k.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...