Immortal Shapeshifter!

Datrollkin

Hi first time poster here. I have been running Ttb for some time now and a month ago my players and i found a loophole of sorts. A Shapshifter who turns into a Jackalope is functionally immortal. While the jackalope is rather weak offensively this can be cadressed in many ways. Luckily my players are primarily roleplayers who play for the story and this incident was purely by accident. I would love to hear feedback or advice.

Not that I want to get into a "You do know what they do to immortal super heroes, right?" discussion, there is the issue of the duration of Shapeshift spell and what happens when the spell expires.

Disclaimer:  I don't have a copy of Into the Steam handy, so I'm not sure how the immortality of the jackalope is implemented. 

But I can't help but think that trying to shapeshift into a wendigo or jackalope (or the various other not-quite-normal Malifaux creatures) falls into the "You should really read the warnings because the warnings come after the spells" category of things.  Except that that warning page is missing, so it's going to be a happy, fun surprise for everyone.  :tome:blast

• Like 1