Getting Malifaux in uk. Including special models

As The Title says I live in the UK. Getting the models over here is harder. Can anyone suggest good websites? I mainly use Firestorm and Elemental Games.

Also for the malifaux special models is there any way to get them in UK without having to buy from Wyrd's web store? Becuase postage and packaging on that will be very expensive.

Whereabouts are you in the UK?

Have to admit I haven't found it a problem at all to get Malifaux stuff over here. My local store Warzone Northampton carries a full range, and when I'm at events at the likes of Outpost Sheffield, Sanctuary in Mansfield and the Wayland Gaming Centre in Essex they're pretty well stocked. 

If I can't get it st my local, Leodis Games is my web store of choice for Malifaux at the moment, with Firestorm and Element up there too. 

The special editions are easy to pick up at events and there's a market for unwanted prizes. We're pretty good at self regulating too, making sure they go to people who actually want them as opposed to just being sold off to the highest bidder. 

• Like 1

Agree with @PanzerHarris it is quite easy to get Malifaux in the UK. My main shop of choice at the moment is goblingaming.co.uk for 2 reasons, it is just down the road and they are very good at having at least 1 of every malifaux release in stock.

There has only been a couple of times when I have struggled to get certain models but that is because the UK distributor is unable to get them so no one in the UK has them.