UK Nationals 2017

OldManMyke

As I live local and I’m not working between now and the event if anyone wants a lift from a local station to the hotel to save paying for taxi’s let me know @MouseOfDangeron Twitter or mouse_of_danger@hotmail.com

as long as it’s not during school run times I should be able to help out.

also randomly I have to pick my parents up from Luton airport Thursday afternoon so there should be space for someone else if needed.

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:50 PM, MouseOfDanger said:

As I live local and I’m not working between now and the event if anyone wants a lift from a local station to the hotel to save paying for taxi’s let me know @MouseOfDangeron Twitter or mouse_of_danger@hotmail.com

as long as it’s not during school run times I should be able to help out.

also randomly I have to pick my parents up from Luton airport Thursday afternoon so there should be space for someone else if needed.

Alternatively any help with setting up tables on Friday afternoon would be most welcome - 64 tables takes a while. And that goes for anyone else arriving on Friday - a hand would be really appreciated. I'll be there from 3pm.

• Like 1

Thanks to all of you who came to to the Nationals this weekend and I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Please accept my apologies for disapearing on you before the end, a personal situation occured and I needed to get home as soon as I could, hopefully Matt was a suitable grownup replacement

Thank you all again

Thank you to Mike and his team for organising an enjoyable weekend gaming. 

Thank you to everyone who bought a table (Special thanks to Dave who covered at least half the tables on his own!)

Thank you to my 7 opponents who all gave me a fun game

And everyone else who was there. I enjoyed myself and had a lot of fun. Looking forward to nest year