+1 Damage Sonnia

amanwing

16 hours ago, Adran said:

Witchling Handlers can make her hand out Burning +1 on her attack actions, which is kind of  +1 damage. 

Pretty sure that is only against the target and the target needs to be within 10" so not quite like the gamin's straight up +1 available to raspy for half the cost. Poor Sonnia, so underpowered :( 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Ludvig said:

Pretty sure that is only against the target and the target needs to be within 10" so not quite like the gamin's straight up +1 available to raspy for half the cost. Poor Sonnia, so underpowered :( 

Yeah, she really is the weakest of the Guild masters.  No wonder no one plays her.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Hidelfon said:

Mi 5 is a deal breaker ?,  but when you hit (with fear not the sword and hold  this)  is amazing 

Plus doing it in range of a Handler with Burn Them, Burn Them All up makes for some lovely Reincarnation, but you've got to connect. I never had a problem with connecting and the card draw and healing is AMAZING (I had 12 cards in my hand once, even after Reincarnating), until one game where I was drawing absolute pants, and couldn't take down a Canine Remains who mauled her horribly over a couple of turns. Hilariously it was actually the Poison that killed her, whilst McMourning simultaneously burned to death at the same time, and First Player order suddenly became even more important.