Sonnia marchin' to War

Frozen Feet

My favourite is not a fiere based themed crew. 

Must have upgrades are counter soell aura and cherubs imprint (I might have gotten the names wrong sorry). 

Francisco  (wade in and hermais the armas) and brutal effigy are auto include in my opinion. 

She loves papa loco,  death marshall,  watcher and a couple of guild austringers 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hidelfon said:

As Franchute said.  I will suggest you to listen to schemes and stones podcast,  to Sonnia's one. 

Good info,  great list,  relatively easy to use,  but not good for making friends hahaha

We're not into this to make friends... Oh, wait :lol:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

As an absolutely frightening damage dealer, it is a pity to use Sonnias AP for ordinary walk actions.

So which Models can be used as her carrier?

Guild Austringer - Deliver Orders            / expensive and only 2 inch ...

Death Marshal   - Pine Box                    / don't exactly know why, but i don't like this combination at all..   

Lust                  -Proper Position           / 4 inch on a 6+, but only once per Turn.   And with 'Now Kiss' you can cluster up Enemies for maximum blast effectiveness. Nice one..

But a violinist hired by Witch Hunters?...

Performer         -Siren Call                   / Just towards the Performer. A little bid annoying..

Field Reporter   -Exclusive Interview      / Only 4SS. No TN at all. And placed right behind Sonnia, sending her up to 10 inch upfield in Turn1 .  Very good!?!

Field Reporter:" Mademoiselle Creed, i have a..."     Sonnia:" Wait a second, i have to.... ....Wut you Son of a motherless Wizard, i'll bring you.." FIIREE

What are your ideas?

Greetings

• Like 1

The TN requires a 4 so unless you BJ/are in cover you`re ok.

The Sonnia list is pretty damn potent but the main issue is you spend most of your turn getting Sonnia into position and if they lock her in combat you`re a turn behind. It also has issues with a lot of schemes. Its hard to do Hunting Party and Show of Force, as you`re relying on Frank which isn`t too durable. Leave Your Mark requires you to get to the opponent side of the board and this crew is kind of slow. You can do Convict after you wipe the enemy but the second scheme can be a gamble depending on the pool.

I currently go with:

Sonnia, Cherufe (always), Counterspell Aura (sometimes)

Mx Child

Francisco (Wade In, Hermanos)

Phiona Gage (Wrath of the Guild, Transparency/A Debt to the Guild)

Abuela

Brutal Effigy

Watcher

Envy

Sonnia doesn`t hit that hard without Papa Loco, but the damage is spread into more models so its harder to lock down. You also have a potential for 5 walls (2 from Child, 2 from Sonnia, 1 from Phiona).

• Like 1

All right...

Seems the Guild is lacking some "The Captain" like models...

Maybe i'll give Lust a chance..

Cluster up the enemy with Now Kiss, and push Sonnia around with Proper Positions, seems not too bad..

On the other Hand it's at least 9SS and a tormented musician girl in the Witch Hunters guild..

Well: Nobody expects the classical Inquisition....

27 minutes ago, Frozen Feet said:

All right...

Seems the Guild is lacking some "The Captain" like models...

Maybe i'll give Lust a chance..

Cluster up the enemy with Now Kiss, and push Sonnia around with Proper Positions, seems not too bad..

On the other Hand it's at least 9SS and a tormented musician girl in the Witch Hunters guild..

Well: Nobody expects the classical Inquisition....

You can also push her with Nurse Heartsbane (low crow and usually 2 dmg) and Grimwell (discard, 4" move)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Phatt Manta said:

Take the middle, take Ryle, make sure you can heal Sonnia, kill your enemies. Clean up the strats.

Ryle should be a pretty fantastic blasting point for Sonnia. He has low stats, can get to armor +3 and can heal afterwards.