New items in guilder store?

14 hours ago, HydroMog said:

wasnt there an announcement before the guilder store opened up that said the store would be updated with new stuff when it opened up. now my memory is a little off sometimes but i do believe it was on the guilders page when they first announced it.

That's what they said the plan is when they announced the program. Also, at the bottom of the Guilders redeem page it says "MORE ITEMS WILL BE ADDED TO THE GUILD STORE IN THE COMING MONTHS!" so I assume that it's still the plan.

15 hours ago, Von Woozle said:

Hehe yes I know he is a new Gremlin :P

No more his sculpt when he wasn't a master (1.5 book 4 Storm of Shadows) is the same sculpt in Explosive Solutions.

I think "vintage" is used because the others are based off of old sculpts, mercenary Misaki, Avatar Hamelin on a 30mm, alt Pandy, Raspi etc.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

@Aaron I know you guys have a truck ton of work in front of you with TOS kick starting and TTB global event just around the bend, just curious if you could provide a teaser of when we might see new Guilder merch. or maybe what models we could expect in the coming future. I have a massed a nice treasury of guilders and would love to spend them like they are going out of style! please please with the sweetest Crooligan smile you've ever seen in a dimly lit room=)

• Like 3

On 11.11.2016 at 4:57 PM, Guslado said:

I would love to see a few more options as well; I already have all of the models from the Guilder store that I'm interested in and am sitting on a handful of Guilders I'd love to guilders I'd love to get back into circulation.

Totally agree, I have more guilders than I could spend on the currently available models, and they start to stack again - I love the idea of wyrds "free" tournament support, but would like to have more options than one master per faction.

18 hours ago, JudgeDread said:

@Aaron I know you guys have a truck ton of work in front of you with TOS kick starting and TTB global event just around the bend, just curious if you could provide a teaser of when we might see new Guilder merch. or maybe what models we could expect in the coming future. I have a massed a nice treasury of guilders and would love to spend them like they are going out of style! please please with the sweetest Crooligan smile you've ever seen in a dimly lit room=)

Yeah, some more information on a planned schedule would be fine, it seems like the new big projects like ToS came unexpectedly in the way of building up the Guilders store?

Maybe we could get some information on unexpected changes regarding project/release schedule in the monday previews?

Just one little sentence if wyrd encounters some problems in their plans would be fine, if possible?

That way, people would not have to ask every time if there`s something new on the matter, or if they ask, other players could point them to the latest bit of information on the matter, with no need to get you guys involved every time :)

as @Nathan Caroland stated in this thread 

we shouldn`t expect new stuff for the next 6 months and I bet work has gotten more, not less for them until now....