Black Friday Newsletter

Lucidicide

Thank you very much,  certainly earlier than I expected.

I'm breathing a sigh of relief that none of the LE figures, while quite cool, are not a dire need for me.  It got me thinking though, and while it might be greedy of me to ask, are we going to see an update to the Upcoming page soon? Newest on there is November. 

Alt Bishop is indeed very cool.  Sadly not likely to get anywhere near him though unless I decide to go crazy on alt boxes or something.  $150 range is... ok?

In terms of models though, "Lucius stuff" is really exciting and Carlos has a sculpt I'm very eager to get my hands on.  Sad there's no Death Marshal Recruiters, but if I was to rank the unreleased models, the top half of my list is all there otherwise, so I'm not really going to complain.

It does though, make me rather curious which of these will be out in December....

LOVE the Alt. Guild Sargent - gotta thing for big girls. :D The alt. Rafkin is awesome too. Perfect for my McMourning crew. The Alt Nicodem is sooo good too. I really really want it but at $400 CAD.  it is too rich for my blood I'm afraid. Darn CAD dollar keeps falling. Wish the Gremlin book and Ripples of Fate were being offered during black Friday. Then I might be able to justify it to my fiance. " No hun I didn't buy $450 dollars worth of plastic (can't forget shipping) , I bought quality reading material for the kids..."    It could work...:blast

2 hours ago, Jason13 said:

LOVE the Alt. Guild Sargent - gotta thing for big girls. :D The alt. Rafkin is awesome too. Perfect for my McMourning crew. The Alt Nicodem is sooo good too. I really really want it but at $400 CAD.  it is too rich for my blood I'm afraid. Darn CAD dollar keeps falling. Wish the Gremlin book and Ripples of Fate were being offered during black Friday. Then I might be able to justify it to my fiance. " No hun I didn't buy $450 dollars worth of plastic (can't forget shipping) , I bought quality reading material for the kids..."    It could work...:blast

They will be available as a regular sale through the site, just not listed as they are already out with distributors and retailers, thus not a presage. 

Guys, maybe you can refresh my mind: during the Black Friday some LE and alternative models will be for sale, right? do you know if that means ALL alternative models? I got the Dark Carnival as a present this summer and I'm dying to get the alternative coryphee available last Black Friday (and my wallet needs to lose some weight). 

Oh boy....SO many good things...and all at once !...couldn't pick up Wild Ones in the Gencon sale so am well happy for a second chance....plus  alt Guild Sargent and alt Rafkin are great sculpts...how does it work though ? If you spend $300 or more do you get just alt Nicodem and alt Bishop ?....or do you get the other two as well ?

2 minutes ago, Burnin' Coal said:

Oh boy....SO many good things...and all at once !...couldn't pick up Wild Ones in the Gencon sale so am well happy for a second chance....plus  alt Guild Sargent and alt Rafkin are great sculpts...how does it work though ? If you spend $300 or more do you get just alt Nicodem and alt Bishop ?....or do you get the other two as well ?

For $300 you get all 4 limited models.