Female Executioner Artwork - Ripples of Fate

Kirby

I feel like model popularity and original box's sculpt helps dictate what gets made into a Miss. For example, McCabe was the Nightmare Edition model even though back when Nythera started they said no dual faction master would be used as the Nightmare or Miss model. 

McCabe's box was one of the earlier plastic boxes though and he is a master in Guild that people like, but don't play often. 

Executioners are getting a bit of a second look again now that they have a new upgrade. So I defintely see the possibility. 

I wish Dashel warranted a Miss model, but his new upgrade still didn't fix what he is.

• Like 1

On 06/11/2016 at 3:41 PM, Hagisman said:

I feel like model popularity and original box's sculpt helps dictate what gets made into a Miss. For example, McCabe was the Nightmare Edition model even though back when Nythera started they said no dual faction master would be used as the Nightmare or Miss model. 

McCabe's box was one of the earlier plastic boxes though and he is a master in Guild that people like, but don't play often. 

Executioners are getting a bit of a second look again now that they have a new upgrade. So I defintely see the possibility. 

I wish Dashel warranted a Miss model, but his new upgrade still didn't fix what he is.

I don't ever recall them saying that it wouldn't be duel faction, just that the winnign faction would get the Nightmare model, and I'm sure I would have heard the crys of pain from the ten thunders players if they said no duel faction . (And that year, just before Nythera began the wastrel was the miss model)

From my experience, Miss models and Nightmare models are based on what Nathen thinks is cool. If someone thought of a good name, Dr Dufrsene, Nicodem the new sergent and Rafkin could all have been miss models. 

1 hour ago, Adran said:

I don't ever recall them saying that it wouldn't be duel faction, just that the winnign faction would get the Nightmare model, and I'm sure I would have heard the crys of pain from the ten thunders players if they said no duel faction . (And that year, just before Nythera began the wastrel was the miss model)

It was in the Nythera forums which since have been deleted. Ten Thunders was the only exception for that. It wasn't a hardline obviously.

Thunders did damn well considering the number of players. I was hoping for the not-Jurassic World-McCabe on a bike (which we kinda got) and velociraptor Guild Hounds (which we didn't) but was not expecting him due to the word that it would be for the faction that won, ruling out a dual-faction Master. But my memory gets hazy.